Growing after AEP
You’ve made it through another Annual Enrollment Period — congrats! We’ll teach you how to process your progress and keep selling outside AEP.
Things to Think About Post-AEP
Organize your files
Verify your enrollments
Track your commissions
Earn referrals and retain business when you reach out to clients after closing a sale.
Learn the best ways to keep sales up during the off season.
Make sure your hard work is being rewarded.
Even though AEP is over, you can stay busy by processing your AEP business and enrolling clients who qualify for an SEP and for clients who want ancillary products. Click a topic to get started.
Reflect & Recharge
Take some time to look back on the progress you made during AEP and use that as motivation for the new year. You can have a successful off season by utilizing the resources below.
- Shop & Enroll 2023 Year-in-Review: Enhancing the Agent Experience
- Learning from Lost Medicare Insurance Sales
- Stay Busy Outside of AEP With Special Enrollment Periods
- The Part D SEP Triggers That Can Help You Post-AEP
- How SPAPs and Their SEPs Can Bring You New Business
- The Advisor Approach: Cross-Selling by Fact-Finding
- Tips for Cross-Selling Medicare Products
- 8 Reasons Why Medicare Agents Should Sell ACA Plans
- Developing an Agency — Your Guide to Getting Started
Help clients with special medical or financial needs with these plans you can sell year-round.
Bulk up your portfolio and have strong business all year with cross selling opportunities.
- A Quick Guide to Cross-Selling Ancillary Insurance with Medicare Products
- Secure a Bigger, Better Business with Ancillary Products
- Sense Success with Dental, Vision, and Hearing Plans
- Prospecting for Clients for Dental, Vision, and Hearing Insurance Sales
- 4 Steps to Selling Dental, Vision, and Hearing Insurance
- Selling Hospital Indemnity with Medicare Advantage: Is It Worth It?
- How Does a Hospital Indemnity Plan Work with Medicare? A Case Study
- How to Sell Hospital Indemnity Plans & Combat Health Care Costs
- Why Is Cancer Insurance Worth Selling?
- 4 Steps to Selling Cancer Insurance
- Offer Clients Cancer Insurance Featuring Coverage for Genomic Sequencing
- Every ‘Second’ Counts: Why Sell Cancer, Heart Attack and Stroke Insurance?
- These Plans Are Critical to Your Business Strategy
- Short-Term Care Insurance: A Top LTCi Alternative for Clients
- The Real Cost of Long-Term Care
- Are You Offering Multiple LTC Insurance Options?
- Why LTCi Alternatives Are Important in Today’s Market
- 4 Ways to Fund Long-Term Care: Hybrid Insurance
Give your clients peace of mind for future expenses.
- The Value of Children’s Life Insurance
- Selling Life Insurance to Clients with Budget Concerns
- Life Insurance for Each of Life’s Stages
- 4 Ways to Calculate Your Clients’ Life Insurance Needs
- Final Expense Insurance Sales Opportunities You May Be Missing
- How to Explain the Real Cost of a Funeral & Help Your Clients Plan for One
- 5 Life Insurance Myths Your Clients May Believe
- Discover the Details of Fraternal Benefit Society Life Insurance
- What to Do If Your Clients Can No Longer Afford Their Permanent Life Insurance Premiums
- 5 Out-of-the-Box Ideas for Selling Final Expense Insurance
- The Complete Guide on How to Sell Final Expense Insurance
- 4 Steps to Every Final Expense Sale