Why sell LTCi with Ritter?
- More than half of people turning 65 by 2019 will require long-term care during their lifetimes.
- About 15 million Americans are expected to have a long-term care need by 2050.
- LTCi plans are much more affordable and attainable before a client’s health deteriorates.
Ritter is at the forefront of the long-term care insurance industry. Our carrier partners lead the way with traditional products and long-term care alternatives such as hybrid and annuity/LTCi combination products. As the LTC landscape changes, our partners continue to develop innovative ways to provide essential coverage to a growing population.
For Professional LTC Help please contact our strategic partners at Advisors Insurance Brokers (AIB) at 800-724-8977:
- Traditional LTC support - Melissa Frasier x115
- Traditional LTC & Linked Benefit support - Jennifer Brown x126
- Linked Benefit Support - David Michalski x100
- Agents may also request service and support via at [email protected]
Have clients who want to have a safe plan in place for the future? Our long-term care team knows just where to start.