You officially conquered another Open Enrollment Period! Celebrate, reflect, and review these resources to help you maximize your Affordable Care Act sales the rest of the year.
Things to Think About Post-OEP
Keep up your success
Refresh your marketing strategy
Offer supplemental coverage
Utilize Special Enrollment Periods
Use our client referral letter to ask your current Medicare clients to refer family and friends who may be searching for affordable ACA health insurance.
We’ve integrated tools in the Ritter Platform to help you keep track of your commissions. Staying on top of your goals is easier than ever before!
For some, an ACA plan alone doesn’t include coverages that would offer the security clients desire. Add supplemental coverage options to your portfolio today.
You’ve accomplished new successes during the Open Enrollment Period. Now, it’s time to review what worked, change what didn’t, and manage your time in the offseason. Click a topic to start learning.
Keep Up Your Success
You’ve had another successful OEP. Reflect on your success and prepare to maintain and grow it in the upcoming months.
- Things to Think About Post-OEP
- CMS Rules ACA Broker Commissions for SEP & OEP Sales Must Be Equal
- How Professional Organizations Make You a Better Agent
- The Best Books for Insurance Agents
- Why Client Retention Should be Your Top Priority
- Keys to Client Retention: Digital Communication
- Keys to Client Retention: Face-to-Face Communication
- Why Is Staying Connected So Important?
Offseason Marketing Tips
Now is the perfect time to refresh your marketing strategy and connect with new individuals who could benefit from your services.
- The Ultimate Agent Resource List Pt. 1: Market Yourself
- Digital Marketing for Insurance Agents: Our Top Tips to Boost Business
- Community Engagement & ACA Marketing Suggestions for Agents
- Build Your Brand with Community Involvement
- Community-Based Marketing for Insurance Agents
- Five Ways to Generate ACA Leads
Offer Post-OEP Assistance
There are other products and services that could result in new sales and increased client loyalty. Discover how to help clients after the OEP.