Contract to Sell William Penn Association Life Products
The William Penn Association was founded in 1886 and continues to help families plan for their future with competitive life insurance and annuities.
Why William Penn Association?
- Competitive life and annuity products
- Secure agent portal
- Trusted for over 130 years
- Simplified online contracting and sales and operations support from expert staff
- The Platform – Your personal online dashboard to streamline client management, quoting, submissions, and commissions
- Shop & Enroll – Your FREE client-facing website for online enrollment with prefilled apps
William Penn Association, a fraternal benefit society, is dedicated to offering quality life insurance at an affordable price for consumers. Operating since 1886, an estimated 28,000 active members rely on William Penn Association when planning for their future. The Association also works on a non-profit basis, organizing fraternal and charitable events for communities where their members live.
Talk with us about William Penn Association!
Press 4 for Sales, then Press 3 for a Sales Specialist
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED TO POTENTIAL MEMBERS.